While my mom and I were in the front room chatting it up yesterday, Hailey got into the baby powder. When she goes to Grandma's, she has her rituals. Brush teeth, powder belly, pour cereal all over the floor, watch "Pooh", etc. For some reason she decided that today powdering her belly wasn't enough. Needless to say, we had a really good laugh at Hailey's expense! I am just glad my mom had her camera and we were able to capture the moment!
You know she's cute if she can pull off that look! It's okay, Hailey. I've been rocking the powder white look for a while now (: She's so stinkin' cute! OOH, I just remembered - have you ever been to Surf n' Swim up by our house??I have heard it's a fun place to take little ones because the water is on a gradual slope...kind of like a beach...anyhow, if you guys want to go one of these days, give us a call. Me and Max don't have a ton going on this week! Wow, this is like the longest comment ever. I am so sorry. Shutting up now...no...wait...NOW!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
3 comments:
You know she's cute if she can pull off that look! It's okay, Hailey. I've been rocking the powder white look for a while now (:
She's so stinkin' cute!
OOH, I just remembered - have you ever been to Surf n' Swim up by our house??I have heard it's a fun place to take little ones because the water is on a gradual slope...kind of like a beach...anyhow, if you guys want to go one of these days, give us a call. Me and Max don't have a ton going on this week!
Wow, this is like the longest comment ever. I am so sorry. Shutting up now...no...wait...NOW!
maybe it's a sign she wants to be a ghost for halloween!
I love her morning rituals!! That is too funny! Glad you caught it on camera!!
Post a Comment