Monday, October 6, 2008

Is It a Sign...

I just won 2, yes, 2 BYU tee-shirts from the oh-so-generous TAMN at Seriously, So Blessed. I was super excited to win ANYTHING! I am glad I am married to a BYU fan, because I feel like I might get struck by lightning if I wear it! Yay for free giveaways!

I also got tagged by Sara. I was supposed to go to my picture file, to my 4th folder and then to my 4th picture and post it.


Billy took this picture on his cell phone when Hailey was just over a month old. It is crazy how fast they grow! I can hardly remember her being this little! Such a cutie! I tag... April, Stacy, MaryJo, Emma, Daisie, Kim, Megan, Melanie, Aimee, and anyone else who wants to do it!

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

congrats! and thanks for the tag!!!

Ben said...

Thanks for the tag - I'll do it right now. My heck, Hailey is always cute. The girl cannot take a bad picture!!

The Willeyes said...

If it is a sign...it's not for BYU...it's a sign of good luck:)

Anonymous said...

billy's a byu fan???? I didnt know