As you can tell, we are still without a camera. So, here is a beautiful self portrait of moi. I have been tagged 2 times, so I will try to fulfill those as requested...Tag numero uno:
1. I write starting at the bottom of the letter working up.2. When I get a new magazine, I have to start at the beginning and work my way through the articles to the end (no skipping!). Billy doesn't understand why I can't jump around.
3. I only like sandwiches with a very thin layer of mayo. Not even enough to scrape off. I hate when it squeezes out the side.
4. I wear perfume according to what color I am wearing.
5. At one point I had over 100 pairs of shoes.
6. I can't STAND going to bed at night with things in disarray. If something is out of it's place, it will drive me NUTS!
7. I have never broken a bone, but I have had stitches several times.
Tag number 2:
In SIX months I will be:
A mother to an almost 2 year old. Let the drama begin. Oh wait, it has already begun! I will be enjoying warmer weather and hopefully will have rode the Salt Lake Bike Marathon by then. I will be helping Billy in his quest for world domination.
In 1 YEAR I will be:
A mother to a 2 1/2 year old. Hopefully the "terrible two's" will be almost over. I will *hopefully* be pregnant again... Maybe I will have a couple more nieces and/or nephews by then! Still helping Billy in his quest for world domination.
In 5 YEARS I will be:
In my 30's... blah. I will be a mother of a 1st grader (!!!), and hopefully another wee one. Maybe we will be living in a bigger house by then. Probably still in WX...
In 10 YEARS I will be:
Ha Ha. Not 40 yet! Yay! Hailey will almost be in YW's. We will be done having kids, and Billy will hopefully have taken over the world by now.
I will be ? years on my GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY and will:
Be 72 years old! Wow! Hopefully we will have litters of little grandkids running around. Moved to somewhere warm to retire. Have a pimpin' Cadillac or Buick to drive all our cronies around. Making monthly trips to Wendover to gamble away the kid's inheritance. Playing suffle-board and eating dinner by 4 so we can be in bed by 6. Billy will of course still rule the world.
I tag YOU!


3 comments:
Holli, I love you!! You are so funny and creative!! Fun to know those things about you!! And Good Luck to Billy on his Quest!!
i'd like to know more about the color coordination with the perfumes. I am TOTALLY with you on the mayo thing. In fact, I am now to a point where I don't even put mayo on if honoey mustard is around.
I love it! You are so funny:)
Post a Comment