This is my new favorite web site. I even added it to my blog roll. Thanks for the laugh!! If I look at this site everyday, does that count for scripture study?? (:
This is your beloved husband speaking. I hate to intrude on your "inter-who of social commentaria", but now you have me wondering. Is this what you do all day while I'm at work? Look around for spiritual guidance and religious knowledge in the form of neon-colored sugar fowl? If so I have plenty else for you to attend to.
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
8 comments:
This is my new favorite web site. I even added it to my blog roll. Thanks for the laugh!!
If I look at this site everyday, does that count for scripture study?? (:
Thank you so much for making me laugh. I needed it!
wow - i LOVE peeps! Now I have a reason to add this to my blog! hahahahaha! someone has way too much time on their hands!
That is stinking hilarious. You made my day!
Dear Holli,
This is your beloved husband speaking. I hate to intrude on your "inter-who of social commentaria", but now you have me wondering. Is this what you do all day while I'm at work? Look around for spiritual guidance and religious knowledge in the form of neon-colored sugar fowl? If so I have plenty else for you to attend to.
holli, and all this time i thought you were the funny one in the family. it must run in the hoeksel family.
Haha, this is amazing. Especially Billy's comment:) And we wonder why people think Mormons are weird? That's okay, I love it!
Holli, the mtg is Thursday not tomorrow. Hope you can still come!
Post a Comment