Monday, October 27, 2008

Monster Mash Bash


We had our annual family Halloween party yesterday, and Stacy was kind enough to email me some pictures to post... yep, still without a camera.

Fact. The Hoeksel's know how to PAR-TAY!

Dinner is always a big deal at the party, sometimes a little gruesome. This year we had a contest at the beginning of dinner where we had to dress in surgical attire, get a knife, cut open "brain" and find "tumor". Then we had to blow the "tumor" across and off the table. It was hilarious!


After dinner we had games, and the highlight of MY evening was seeing Billy dressed in a tin-foil bikini. We split up into 3 groups of 2 and each team had to come up with a costume with either TP, tin-foil, or saran wrap. I don't know if it was Cath's idea or Billy's, but he was supposed to look like Britney Spears... you tell me. I almost peed my pants when I saw him! Anywho, we topped the evening off with making caramel apples, which is one of my favorite holiday treats.

Just so you know, Billy gave me permission to post this picture.

Max the little football player, and Hailey the little devil.

I thought it was so cute Hailey just backed up and sat on Max's lap! They are so stinking cute!

I always really look forward to this party, and this year was no exception! I can't WAIT till next year!

8 comments:

EmmaP said...

Billy - omgosh! you look so much like brittany you could be her double! (esp after she shaved her head and it started to grow back!) whoo-hoo!!!!!

hailey is cute in her little devil costume!

Ben said...

The party was SO much fun. Who would have thought we'd have dinner, dessert, games and then a tin-foil bikini fashion show?
Good times. Good times.

Colby and Steph said...

what a great outfit...he looks a lot like brittany.
Sounds like you guys really know how to party.
how fun..:)

French Family said...

So, this comment really has nothing to do with your post, haha, but Hailey is so stinkin cute and I loved her little pig tails. I am totally going to have to try that with Brooklyn's hair! She still has the baby mullet going on, going on two years strong. I think I have cut it probably five times, yet, that is the only place it grows.

Mandy said...

Okay, that bikini is awesome. Looks like you guys had fun!

The Willeyes said...

What's a party without Billy in a bikini? Sounds like a lot a fun...cute little devil:)

The Willeyes said...

Happy Birthday Holli:)

Daisie said...

That's a great look for Billy! What a fun tradition!! That sounds like so much fun! I love that Hailey can do the pony tails!! Miss YOU GUYS TONS!!!!