This is Billy's Grandpa. I love these pictures because A- he is holding a cute little monkey, and B- I think Billy looks JUST LIKE HIM. I never got to meet Grandpa Hoeksel, but I look forward to the day when I do!
HOLY FRICKIN CRAP. I have never taken a really good look at these photos until now...ummm - can you say "DEAD RINGER"?! That's awesome. Thanks for posting that, it was REALLY fun to see. Man, those Hoeksel genes are strong. I cannot wait to see if your little boys looks like that someday!!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
2 comments:
HOLY FRICKIN CRAP. I have never taken a really good look at these photos until now...ummm - can you say "DEAD RINGER"?! That's awesome. Thanks for posting that, it was REALLY fun to see. Man, those Hoeksel genes are strong. I cannot wait to see if your little boys looks like that someday!!
He totally looks just like him!!!Good genes:)
Post a Comment