The day we got Sniffy. He was previously known as "Rocky". He sure doesn't look like a Rocky, does he?!
Halloween pet costumes are the best! This might have been our first Halloween with Sniffy. Isn't he the cutest little cowboy? And if you are wondering what is on my head, it is a giraffe. And yes, that was my costume.
Sniffy is kind enough to let us use him as a pillow. And if you look closely, you will notice Billy is wearing a University of Utah shirt...
This is probably the last time Billy played in the snow. I don't know who loved it more!
For the longest time after we got that gate, Sniffy thought he was trapped along with Hailey. He has finally figured out it isn't quite that difficult to jump over it.
That is our dog. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Officer Sniffy, you are missing out! Just be prepared for a LOT of barking when you ring our doorbell!Hopefully my birthday present will be arriving any day, so stay tuned for more exciting blog posts!


6 comments:
I love it...who doesn't like to dress a dog up:) My favorite is the one with Billy in the UofU shirt. That definetly should be framed...Hello:)
i love the halloween pic and the one with both "babies" by the gate! cute!
This is so cute - He is one lucky little doggie. Not only because you guys love him so much - but also because you changed his name from "Rocky". He could NEVER have a cooler name than "Officer Sniffy" It's funny - and I don't know why...but the Sniffy name really does fit him.
I LOVE that photo of him and Hailey on Halloween. SO CUTE!
What a great "ode to sniffy"! I never asked you where the officer part came from?! And how did you bribe Billy into wearing a Utah shirt??!!
Was it you or Billy that came up with the name Sniffy? It is too cute for a dog, it just makes me giggle every time I say it. Oh and please fill us in on what kind of camera you are getting, I need a new one myself!!
Holli! We love your blog and your baby is so adorable! The dog is hillarious, we love the diaper! We love you hooters!
Post a Comment