Monday, September 29, 2008

Girl's Weekend!

Hailey and I spent the weekend up in Wyoming with my Mom and Grandma. We made the trip up to Jackson Hole on Saturday which was a lot of fun!

Hailey's "cheese" smile! I LOVE this picture. You can't go to Jackson and not get your picture taken by the Elk Horn arches! And yes, that is a leash on Hailey.

Hailey was being a little shy in this picture because a nice old man asked if he could take our picture. Hailey wasn't wanting to do her "cheese" smile.

One of the stores had all these dead animals on the walls. I was surprised she wasn't scared of them, but I do think she thought Big Foot was a little freaky.

Sometimes we're just happier when we don't have to wear pants...

Yay for another relaxing weekend!

6 comments:

The Willeyes said...

Sounds like tons of fun...although that elk arch is just plain wrong!

I think it's better if Hailey is the only one going without pants though...at least in public:)

EmmaP said...

i've always wanted to go to jackson hole...sittin here jealous. i've always wanted to run around without pants on too...again - jealous!

spencer and janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spencer and janet said...

did it work

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

Holli, i can't believe how cute she is!! You're one lucky mama!

Daisie said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I love the "Cheese Smile"! We are all about the leashes too! Miss You Guys!