I have a box of old pictures, schoolwork, random items from growing up that my mom passed on to me as soon as I left the house. I occasionally like looking through it (which bugs Billy because it is like an ALL day thing), to see what an AWESOME little kid I was.This makes me laugh every time I read it! This is a journal entry from the journal we had to keep in second grade.

May 16 1989
yesterday we got a new boy in are class.
his name is jermey.
Me and heather wrote him a note it said Do you hate us?
y n
And he filled in
n
Me and heather lafhed and lafhed.
I bett he loves us! Well he always looks at me and heather.
Thats why I think he loves us. I'll tell you what he looks like.
He has a buzz brown eyes brown heer He wheres a red and white
shurt levis blue. Thats all about him.
I am SO COOL!


5 comments:
Your school teacher was "The Church Lady" from Saturday Night Live?! AWESOME.
That letter was sooo funny. I love looking through stuff like that too.
awesome! I had to click on both the picture and the journal entry to see if for myself first-hand. Why, you little flirt!!! hahahahaha! Is that how you got Billy too? "Dear Billy, do you hate me?"......bwahahahaha!
HA! those moonboots in row one are ROCKIN'.. i love to look at that kind of stuff, even if it's not mine.. man the '80s was a stylish decade!(:
That's awesome, what a little flirt:) Seems you had an affinity to short hair on a guy even then:)
Holl! Loved this entry! I die reading back through my old journals! You were "Way Cool"!!!
Post a Comment