She is just a cutie. I notice that you are able to put bows in her hair, that's great. It's always fun when after a yr. an half or so you can finally put bows in their hair.
WHEN did she turn into a little girl?! Just a few weeks ago she was still a baby. I love her cute little face - she really is a beautiful little girl. Hey - do you guys have a night you can come over and hang out with us this week - or next week? We were just thinking pizza and TV - we are boring (:
They grow up so fast! Soon our kids will be going on their 1st date with each other. She is just too cute!! Oh hey i was telling Cat that we should go out to the gateway and take the kids to the discovery place there and the waterfalls. Aiden loves the waterfall things there, but I have been wanting to go to the discovery place for awhile now and just haven't had time, but now my wednesdays are open. Have you been there?
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
7 comments:
She is just a cutie. I notice that you are able to put bows in her hair, that's great. It's always fun when after a yr. an half or so you can finally put bows in their hair.
She is so stinking cute! Those are such great pictures of her!
WHEN did she turn into a little girl?! Just a few weeks ago she was still a baby.
I love her cute little face - she really is a beautiful little girl.
Hey - do you guys have a night you can come over and hang out with us this week - or next week? We were just thinking pizza and TV - we are boring (:
sooo cute! she is getting so big. and that dress is so demure on her!
She is so cute!!!! I love the dress...don't forget to tell me when that sale is:)
They grow up so fast! Soon our kids will be going on their 1st date with each other. She is just too cute!! Oh hey i was telling Cat that we should go out to the gateway and take the kids to the discovery place there and the waterfalls. Aiden loves the waterfall things there, but I have been wanting to go to the discovery place for awhile now and just haven't had time, but now my wednesdays are open. Have you been there?
She's beautiful!!! I love her dress too. By the way, thanks for nominating us for the great blog award:) We were pretty excited about it.
Post a Comment