Friday, September 19, 2008

Well paint my door red and call me Elizabeth Arden!


I've won another blogger award thanks to the wonderful blog and friend, Willeyes. This award is the prestigious "Arte y pico" award. What is an "Arte y pico" award exactly? Um... still trying to figure that out. But I am sure it is GRAND! So thanks! Like my last award, I need to nominate 5 other deserving recipiants for this award. So without further adeu...

April She is such a cute mom. We used to be in the same ward, but then she moved. Since moving she has had 2 cute kiddos to add to her first and her blog has been fun to see what their family has been up to!

Camille I don't think I have ever seen this girl without a huge smile on her face, and her laugh is so contagious! Her blog is so fun and witty. Check her out!

Daisie Such an AWESOME sister-in-law and mom to 2 beautiful twin girls! She is such a fun person to be around. Unfortunately they live in Kansas so I don't get to see them nearly enough. Fortunately Daisie has an adorable blog so I can keep up on the growing girlies!

Kristi Kristi is such a cute girl! She has an adorable little boy named Aiden whom I am convinced Hailey is going to marry someday! I love looking at her blog to see what little Aiden has been up to!

Justine/Mike My cute cousin Mike and his wife. They just moved to Colorado, so we don't get to see them as much. It is fun to read about these newly-weds and their adventures. Hopefully they will have a little Mikey running around soon!

Now, it is your turn to nominate! The rules are:

1.) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material & overall contribution to the blogger community.

2.) Post the name of the author & a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.

3.) Each award winner has to show the award & put the name & link to the blog that has given him or her the award.

4.) The award winner & presenter should post the link of the "Arte y pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.

5.) Post these rules.

Thanks Melanie! You're the best!

1 comment:

EmmaP said...

good job on your prestigious award!!! yay!