Disclaimer: There was NO alcohol in the orange juice. Daniel is in the bishopric for heaven's sakes! Just good ol' Mormon fun :)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Par-tay Peruvian Style!
We are always up for a little Peruvian celebration! Our dear friend Daniel's birthday was yesterday so we went to his place for a visit. It got a little crazy after Billy and I drank a little too much O.J. (if you know what I mean - wink- wink). Billy dancing on the coffee table, Daniel doing crazy balloon tricks, and Hailey talking to inanimate objects. Me, I was the LIFE of the party (as always). We won't go there...
The birthday boy, Daniel. We give him a balloon every year for his birthday, and every year he hangs them from his ceiling after they won't float anymore. So sweet!
Silly Billy face.
Hailey's first time taking a picture.
Pre-crazy Hailey.
Ah! What happened here?! She must have got some of my orange juice!
Disclaimer: There was NO alcohol in the orange juice. Daniel is in the bishopric for heaven's sakes! Just good ol' Mormon fun :)
Disclaimer: There was NO alcohol in the orange juice. Daniel is in the bishopric for heaven's sakes! Just good ol' Mormon fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hahaha! funny! ah-hem...where are the pics of YOU being the "life of the par-tay"??????
What alot of fun! You guys are the life of the party:) Hey, come on over to my blog...I nominated you for an award:)
Post a Comment