Thursday, September 11, 2008

Inspired

So apparently the "cool" thing right now is painting doors. I am always looking for ways to make myself more "cool", so I thought I would copy everybody else painting their doors.

Before


After


Now I just need to get rid of that white trash door mat and get a new one. One step at a time...

6 comments:

Ben said...

Holli! I am dying right now - I absolutely LOVE the door. You have so much style! I had no idea that painting doors is the new hip thing. I am so lame. I suddenly feel the need to paint something (:
It's GORGEOUS!!!

Megan said...

wow. people who paint their doors are cool. I absolutely adore your color. It looks so good with your bricks.

Angela said...

Holli, I like the new color on the door. I guess I am out of the loop because I didn't know that coloring your door is the thing to do. Well, wether it is in or not your door will always look good now.

The Willeyes said...

Looks great! Nice job:)

The Mama said...

Wow Hol, I wish I was as industrious as you are. It looks very nice!

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

I like it! I wish i could have a house to paint my door! Hope you guys are doing well!