please tell me you used the washable, non-toxic fingerpaints...
Next time finger "paint" with pudding:)
Yes. I am not that bad of a parent! We only "occasionally" let her eat paint chips...
hey! fingerpainting with kids looks fun! (not sure about the cleaning the kids off part tho...) haha! hope all is well! love ya!
I love the name of your blog. I noticed it on Musings and it made me laugh so I had to pop over.
Yeah this is very dangerous. As I have learned with my son drawing all over his legs with pens!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
please tell me you used the washable, non-toxic fingerpaints...
Next time finger "paint" with pudding:)
Yes. I am not that bad of a parent! We only "occasionally" let her eat paint chips...
hey! fingerpainting with kids looks fun! (not sure about the cleaning the kids off part tho...) haha! hope all is well! love ya!
I love the name of your blog. I noticed it on Musings and it made me laugh so I had to pop over.
Yeah this is very dangerous. As I have learned with my son drawing all over his legs with pens!
Post a Comment