This year I am making Hailey's birthday invitations. Here is a sample of the pictures we took. My question is, how do you get her to hold still for 2 seconds and LOOK at the camera?! 99% of my pictures are blurry from her constantly moving and she is looking anywhere BUT the camera! Oh well. I can pray someday she enjoys getting her picture taken.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Photo Shoot
This year I am making Hailey's birthday invitations. Here is a sample of the pictures we took. My question is, how do you get her to hold still for 2 seconds and LOOK at the camera?! 99% of my pictures are blurry from her constantly moving and she is looking anywhere BUT the camera! Oh well. I can pray someday she enjoys getting her picture taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute idea for invitations! I wish I had some advice, but I have trouble with getting them to look at the camera too, sorry!! If you figure it out let me know. :)
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!! That picture is adorable though! I can't wait to see the invites!!
What a great idea for an invite! That's the beauty...you don't want her to hold still because that is HER!!! I can't wait to see them done:)
Post a Comment