Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tulip Festival


It was too nice of a day not to be outside, so I packed up the lil' miss and drove to the next best thing to Holland, Thanksgiving Point.

I didn't pack a lunch this year because last year when we came there were a bunch of food vendors. This year the vendors wagons were there, but no food. Good thing I had 2 packages of treats and change for vending machines! While we dined on our sour yogurt bites and cheetos, we strolled through the lovely gardens admiring all the beautiful flowers. Hailey wanted to touch all the flowers and managed to trample a couple (sshh... don't tell!).

I am always in awe at how beautiful that place is! If it didn't cost a fortune to get in, I would definately go there more often. If you haven't been, I totally recommend checking it out!


And for fun, this picture was taken last year at the Tulip Festival. It is so crazy to see how much she has grown!

6 comments:

Cat said...

She looks so beautiful! I can't believe how much she has grown. And the curly blonde hair? Just so cute!

Steph said...

I can't believe how much she has grown!! So stinking cute!

dan and audrey said...

so fun! I want to go there so ba0d. you are always doing fun stuff, do you have friends that .you .g.o with?. ...I guess I'm just lame and never go anywhere for lack of company. and she has gotten so big and lots more hair!
ps all the decimals are from annie

The Willeyes said...

Holli-what great pictures! I love that place, it is amazing! She is getting so big, and prettier every day :)

The Mama said...

Wow, the tulips really are beautiful! Cute pics of Hailey too! I'd love to go with you next time!

jennie said...

I would have gone with you too! Quit doing all this fun stuff all by yourselves, you two! Grandma JenJen