Friday, April 3, 2009
Flashback Friday...
At Girl's Night Out last weekend, we got talking about being mistaken for a boy. Here is a good example. Talk about awkward of all awkward stages! This is 7th grade. It's not hard to pick me out. I am the blob on the left side front row holding the clarinet wearing sweet glasses and an Esprit shirt. Good times... The funny thing is, Jr. High was my happiest of all school years. I could have cared less about what I looked like! I am just glad I don't have that haircut anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
um, Holli, I'm not seeing you. I'm just seeing this boy....... hahahaha. just kidding. what is up with those haircuts? why did we think those were cool when we were in Jr High??? I mean did i LIKE looking like a boy??? did i think it would make other boys like me??? holy crap you were brave for posting that. I just might get brave and post mine now... sigh.
Oh good ol' band with Mr. King!! I think we had the same pair of glasses! Memories... Mermories
That is AWESOME!!!! I see your hotness started early:)
bahaha! that made me laugh! fortunately I had long long hair all through jr. high. you look amazing! isn't it funny to look back and see what we thought was SO COOL back in the day?!
oh I love that picture with my whole soul. I'm laughing so hard I think milk just came out my nose. my friends still make fun of me because I wore bike shorts and an oversized shirt every day in jr. high. I thought I was so cool. And also I got braces, acne, and glasses all at the very same moment. It kicked my beauty level up a few notches I can assure you. I had to get new friends then because my elem. best friend realized I was hurting her image when I joined the band (flute section).
oh, I think that made my day. I love a good laugh, so I'm thinking maybe I should post some of my junior high beauties.
Holl! That is hilarious!!! And I just saw Hailey's artwork as well! Hope the magic eraser did the trick!!! Love ya!
Ha ha ha...oh, how I love your "flashback friday" pictures. They are priceless!!
Post a Comment