Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Haylee has so much hair now! We are going to be out in May for my sister's wedding and we can't wait to see you guys.

Steph said...

Oh my gosh...So freaking cute! She looks so big!! And Billy has hair!

Chareth Cutestory, Maritime Lawyer said...

I am not just saying this because she is my niece and I love her - I am being completely serious: SHE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL EVER!!!
That photo of her that you took where she is laying on her tummy is so beautiful. It looks like a professional took it!
(also - I loved her Easter dress!)

jennie said...

Those were some awesome photos, or maybe the model is just so amazing you can't miss! Grandma Jen Jen

The Willeyes said...

What beautiful pictures! Hope you had a great Easter :)