Friday, April 17, 2009

Flashback Friday...

Ladies with an attitude
Fella's that were in the mood
Don't just stand there, let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

Vogue, vogue, vogue, vogue

Oooh, you've got to
Let your body move to the music
Oooh, you've got to just
Let your body go with the flow
Oooh, you've got to just,
Vogue !

*Vogue, by Madonna

Isn't he so cute?! Billy has been growing out his hair for the last little while, and I am going to see if I can get him to strike the same pose for a picture...

4 comments:

Ben said...

Tee. Hee. Hee. Little Billy is AWESOME!!!

jennie said...

In a mother's eyes he is precious then and now! Love you, Mom

EmmaP said...

too cute!

Daisie said...

I can't wait to see you talk him into that!! And I just saw your Easter post as well! Hailey looks adorable as usual!! What a darling little Easter Dress! Can't wait to see you all in person soon!!