Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our Little Picasso

I left Hailey unattended for a couple minutes the other day while I was in the bathroom getting ready, and this is what I came out to...

*Click on picture to enlarge.

This is just one wall. She did one more wall, the entertainment center, and the TV screen. Granted, I blame myself for leaving her unattended with crayons within reach. We immediately went and bought a pack of Magic Erasers to clean it up. Maybe it is time to invest in an art easel.


This next picture is for Stephanie...


Steph gave her these shoes for her birthday last year and we just pulled them out because they finally fit. Hailey LOVES them and wants to wear them everywhere! As you can see, she wanted to wear them to bed.

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

who wouldn't want to wear those to bed??? and i love the "big girl bed"... so cute!

Steph said...

Oh I am honored. I still wear my blue Tevas to bed too Hailey girl!!

Chareth Cutestory, Maritime Lawyer said...

If Hailey ever needs a drawing buddy, you can tell her to come find me. (:
Thank heavens for those magic eraser things. I don't know what I'd do without one!
Cute shoes, too. She is taking on the tradition of a Hoeksel woman and her shoes!

The Willeyes said...

She is so cute...even if she does draw on the walls...how could you be mad at a face like that :)