Friday, May 1, 2009

Flashback Friday...


This is probably the last year my brother dressed up for Halloween. Ah, that was a memorable year! I totally remember going to school dressed up in my "Christmas Present" outfit and having to sit at my little desk in it. Memories, memories.

Kind of random picture for today, but I am excited because my brother and his sweet family are driving to Utah right now for a work/play trip! Besides my brother's family coming, we will also get to see our lovely Aunt Renee who is visiting from Washington, celebrate Grandpa Bill's birthday, have an extended family party, and much more! The next couple weeks will be pretty busy, but that always means good pictures and hopefully better blog posts!

2 comments:

Ben said...

I can't begin to tell you how much I love "flashback Fridays". They always make me giggle. (:
This is going to be a fun weekend, I'm especially excited for Sunday!!

EmmaP said...

hahaha! i was also a present one year!!! love it!