
The birthday girl giving her cheesiest smile!
I LOVED her cake! I decided against a "theme" cake and just went with polka-dots. Hailey didn't seem too interested in us singing to her, but as soon as we were done, she said "plates" like "uh, thanks for singing to me, but can I have my cake now?" She actually steered clear of the cake and just licked the frosting off...
Hailey on her new swing-set. She loves the slide more than anything, and has mastered climbing up by herself! Now if we could get her on the swings...
Hailey wasn't too interested in opening presents for some reason. She didn't mind her Daddy and cousins opening them for her. I guess she wanted all the hard work done for her so she could just enjoy the presents!
She LOVES her new stroller and puppy! She told me her puppy's name is "Ruff". Too cute!Hailey is growing up WAY too fast! Pretty soon she will be wearing makeup, driving, and telling us she is getting married. Wow... would it really be a bad thing to just lock her up in her room and never let her come out??!!


7 comments:
so cute! birthday parties are so fun, even when it's not your's. I wish we could afford a swingset for Annie, she LOVES to swing. maybe we could come over sometime and your new swings could get used and abused a little!
So cute! I love the party!!! I am so impressed with the invites!
those invites were cute! and i love the polka-dot Non-theme. she looks so cute. ya - about the locking her up??? well, they could trhow you in jail for that... so i guess you'll just have to let her get bigger.
Happy Birthday Hailey! You're so big. We will be out in Utah in a few weeks for my sister's wedding on May 30th and we can't wait to see you. We'll call soon to set up a time to come and visit everyone.
It looks like you Hailey had a fun birthday party. Happy Birthday Hailey. That swing set looks like a lot of fun.
Happy Birthday Hailey! I'm pretty sure in every picture you post, Billy is having the best time of all. We'd love to come try out the swing set sometime soon!
Darling! Those invites are the cutest things ever! You do such cute things...what a lucky little girl...and what a lucky mommy. I can't believe she is already 2! :)
Post a Comment