Feeding the ducks with cousin Max. I have a developed a new fear of geese! Who knew they hissed?!! P.S. We got some REALLY cute pictures of Hailey and Max that I will post another time...
Swim parties with buddies! And lot and lots of Popsicles!
A not so fun day at the Gateway. Sunblock + Eyes = Major Meltdown!! And the meltdown only got worse at Old Navy...
But the meltdown was forgotten after a fun BBQ with cousins. Running through the sprinklers in a rusted-out wagon pulled by Grandpa... it couldn't get more fun than that!
Hailey's (and Holli's) first visit to Chuck-E-Cheese! I think it exceeded all of our expectations! We had so much fun with Ben, Stacy and Max!


I also ran the Woods Cross Memorial Day 5K for the first time!! Yay me!!


3 comments:
I love these pictures! The one of Hailey and Max in the car thing is sooo sweet. I love how she is looking at him!
i love the look in billy's eyes as he is next to her riding the horse!
You guys are party central! So glad we got in on some of the fun!! Can't wait for more!!
Post a Comment