We spent all day catching ducks in our front yard, I'm going to try and blog about it but who knows. I should have called you to bring hailey to come see. Darn!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
4 comments:
she looks like she had a blast! look at those dimples!
I LOVE this photo of Hailey. She looks so thrilled to be doing all those things at once. Hilarious!
That's the way I want to spend my day too :)
We spent all day catching ducks in our front yard, I'm going to try and blog about it but who knows. I should have called you to bring hailey to come see. Darn!
Post a Comment