Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mini Vaca to Star Valley

We loaded up Hailey and Sniffy Friday afternoon and drove to Star Valley for a little vacation. It really wasn't the ideal weekend to go considering it rained 99% of the time we were there, but it was still fun to go up there and relax with my parents.

We always have to have a bonfire - even if it is in the rain. Yes, this is a poor bonfire...

Grandpa found the barn kitties and we got to hold them. I decided I couldn't live on a farm because I would end up being the crazy cat lady with a million cats that I had taken in.

We used Uncle Lloyd's new swing set next door.

And Billy took Hailey on a ride (very slowly) around the house.

Hailey also got her first lesson in picking worms, we did a little shoe shopping at Uncle Bob's shoe store, and visited Great-Grandma Hunsaker.

It will be fun to go back in a few weeks when it will be better weather and we can get up to the lake. Oh and the little matter of working off a new pair of shoes by picking rocks in the field...

4 comments:

The Mama said...

Looks like so much fun, even in the rain.

dan and audrey said...

so fun! my friends Dad lived/lives up there, and I use to go with her a lot when I was younger, we always had so much fun.

Cat said...

I think the picture of Billy and Hailey by the "bonfire" is my favorite. I love her cheese face! Oh, and I guess Billy's face is ok....

Brandon said...

Are those hard wood floors I spy in the old cabin or is that somewhere else? Upgrade!