Friday, June 19, 2009

Flashback Friday...

This is a totally random Flashback Friday post. My dad got a filing cabinet from work a long long long long time ago and he gave it to us because it had just been sitting down in their laundry room empty. It had some old file folders still in there and when we were going through them, we found these pictures. We have no idea who these boys are. Billy then proceeded to make them into artwork. They have been hanging on our cork-board for years now. The boys without names. Uh... I guess let us know if you know who they are.


Oh, and this is also hanging on our cork-board. My mom wrote this to me when I was probably in high school. I was having a really bad day thinking my hair looked awful. This always makes me smile when I see it hanging there.


I am sure there are more treasures hanging on the cork-board I can share. Get excited!

3 comments:

EmmaP said...

that 2nd boy looks oddly familiar. and i love notes like that! i have some tucked away into my journals from my mom.

dan and audrey said...

that is awesome! I love that you have random boys pictures displayed in your home for all to see! you crack me up! and what a sweet note, I would look at it everyday and think to myself "see my mom likes it, so it looks fine!"

Ben said...

Tee. Hee. Hee. Those poor kids - the pick in the afro is a nice touch, though. (:
You have such a cute mom - I love that note!
More from the corkboard! MORE FROM THE CORKBOARD!