Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If It's Free... We will Come

I love a good deal. And when it involves entertainment for Hailey AND free ice cream, we are so there! This Is the Place Park had their free day last week. It had been raining all week but that didn't scare us away. We called some buddies, packed a lunch and all of our rain gear and headed up there. It was actually busier than last year's free day when it was nice and sunny out!

We made it through the petting zoo, horse rides and lunch break before it started to really rain. We jumped on the train that rides around the park, and then went to collect our free ice cream cones. Despite the rain, it was a really fun day!





3 comments:

Amy said...

how fun! We need to get together again soon!! Lets plan a day... I've been trying to go walking everyday, I bought a front carrier and am looking for a good deal for a double jogging stroller... since I'm unable to go anywhere in our bike trailer yet... highly dissapointed! Anyway get in touch with me soon!

The Willeyes said...

How fun...and you can't beat free! :)

dan and audrey said...

how do you know about all these great places to take your kid? I want in on the secret! pretty please.... or we can go with you!