Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome Back Summer! We Missed You!

Daisie and the girls invited us along to a playdate at Liberty Park last week when they were here. We have been to Liberty Park a handful of time, but never to the splash pond/wading river. We had a blast! When we got there, a firetruck was there and they were spraying all the kids with the fire hose. Hailey wasn't a big fan of that, but I thought it was so fun! Hailey loved the splash pond, and she probably would have been fine staying there all day! We will definitely be returning there many times this summer (yes, another FREE activity)!!

Not a big fan of the firetruck spraying her... instead she said she wanted to ride in the firetruck.

I thought this was the most adorable pose!

Loving the water...

The cutie twinners! Sadie - left, Sam - right.

We will miss Jake, Daisie, Samantha, and Sadie! They are back in Kansas (Boo...). Thanks for the fun visit! Oh, and when I was taking this picture of Daisie and the girls I never noticed a big bum in the background. Sorry Daisie...

I thought this was such an adorable picture of Sam and Hailey. The three girls were such good friends this visit...

7 comments:

Chareth Cutestory, Maritime Lawyer said...

That is the cutest photo of you and Hailey - what a fun day!

French Family said...

Well thanks for outing my bum in Daisie's picture, Holl! ;) Aren't you so glad it finally was nice today?

dan and audrey said...

I love the picture of you and Hailey. and I love her bikini! soo cute. we will have to check that place out sometime.

EmmaP said...

i loved when they added the "stream" water feature at liberty park. AND i LOVE LOVE LOVE that i can go over to the snack bar (by the ferris wheel) and get FRESH COTTON CANDY!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

but, i think my kids are too old to wanna go there to play... hmmm. maybe i'll just give you $ to get me some FCC next time you go! lol!

BTW, i LOVE your hair.

Cat said...

I really don't know how you could've missed that big bum Holli. I mean, it was as big as Daisie and the twins together! But those were really cute pics. I love the cheeseball faces Hailey makes.

The Willeyes said...

What great photos...i love the one of you and her. She is darling :)

The Mama said...

What a fun outing! And free too? Cool! Hailey's little scrunched up smile makes me laugh and I love the poses too.