Hailey helped Billy clean out his drawers. Saturday, August 2, 2008
Random Randomness...
Not much going on at the Hoeksel house, just thought I would post a few pictures since I'm sure people don't really want to listen to my ramblings anyway...
Hailey helped Billy clean out his drawers.
I just captured the end of her funny new face. She scrunches up her little eyes and looks at you like you don't know what you are talking about... I guess she has already caught on!
Champ-sitting. He is so much fun to watch! We had dinner while Champ was at our house. We asked Champ to say the prayer, and when he did he made sure he blessed Billy and I. SO CUTE!
Hailey went up to Champ and rested her head on his shoulder (her way of showing affection), after which Champ gave her a big bear hug and tackled her. Billy said he would only allow this kind of affection for a couple more months. After that, boys are OFF LIMITS.
Look who finally LOVES her bike trailer (minus bike helmet)!
Hailey helped Billy clean out his drawers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY!!!! I'm glad she loves it!! I knew she would...darn those bike helmets!
Post a Comment