This is my favorite cow, and I have adopted it as my own. I haven't decided on a name yet...Monday, August 11, 2008
If You Haven't Had Your Fill of Star Valley...
It was Fair weekend up in Star Valley, so Hailey and I invited ourselves up there again. The Fair was a HUGE disappointment, but we had a great time regardless.
Hailey and Grandpa husking corn on the porch.
The cows. I liked this picture. Hailey couldn't get enough of the cows!
This is my favorite cow, and I have adopted it as my own. I haven't decided on a name yet...
The stupid Fair. This is the auction, which was the most interesting part of the whole thing.
On Saturday me, my dad, and Hailey went for a hike up to Slide Lake/Dry Lake. As you can see. Dry Lake is actually dry. "Apparently" there is actually a lake there until it drys up late in the season. I guess we came too late. Maybe next year. It was still really interesting walking around in the lake bed.
Me and Hailey on the lake-bed. It really stunk down there!
Hailey fell asleep right after we left the lake to go back down the mountain. I am WAY glad Kim and Danny let us borrow this backpack! It would have been a nightmare hiking without it!
We finished our hike and went over the Cottonwood Lake so Hailey could play in the water. I forgot to bring her a hat, so I bought this High School Musical hat at Family Dollar in Afton the day before. This is all they had left, and Billy said he can see why. I actually think it looks cute on her (not just because it has Zac Efron on it...)!
Yesterday I helped my dad move sprinkler pipe. He did the manual work while Hailey and I drove the 4-wheeler. The 4-wheeler is attached at the front of that long trailer.
Me and Hailey working on the farm. I think we are cut out for farm living. Now we just need to talk Billy into it!
This is my favorite cow, and I have adopted it as my own. I haven't decided on a name yet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
i've never been to the farm yet! maybe someday :) pictures look great!
Looks like a fun weekend!
Hey Holli! Cute blog, and cute little girl! It was good to see you the other day. We are tentatively looking at September 13th for a BBQ, so put it on your calendar! We'll confirm later!
These photos are so cute - even though the fair didn't work out, it still looks like such a fun trip!
I especially love that picture of your dad shucking corn with Hailey on the porch. That is the sweetest picture!!!
These photos are so cute - even though the fair didn't work out, it still looks like such a fun trip!
I especially love that picture of your dad shucking corn with Hailey on the porch. That is the sweetest picture!!!
at least no chance for drowning in the "lake". Yes - you could totally pull off farming! I wanna see your hair in braids now, Ma!
looks like fun! I'm glad the back pack worked out for you. My kids would LOVE that hat, they are crazy about High School Musical!
It looks like you guys had fun at your parents place. Maybe next yr the fair will be better.
Hi Holl! Sorry the fair was so lame! Looks like it was still lots of fun! Good Luck talking Billy into the farm life, I would love to hear his response to that one! I of course am a big Zac fan so I totally approve of the hat! Miss you guys tons!
Holli, cute pictures. I'm home this week, so give me a call sometime and we can finish our magnets (unless you've done them in the last two months since we started!)
Post a Comment