
So apparently people DO read my blog. My fellow bloggie er... Musings of the Mindless Banterer has nominated ME, Holli Hoeksel for a very distinguished award.
The hours I have spent drumming over the keyboard, the thousands of pictures taken of an uncooperative child, neglecting my family for my blogging peers, late nights, loss of appetite... all of this is worth it now that I have WON this prestigious award!Thank you to all of my dedicated readers out there. This definitely would not be possible without you!
In order to receive this award, I am also supposed to nominate a few blogs I think deserve to win an award. Therefore, I have nominated:
The (other) Hoeksel Family
Killer-B
Kim and Danny Boyer Family
The "Willeyes"
Check out for yourself to see why I think these blogs are AWESOME!


2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on the award, you deserve it. Your blog is awesome... that photo of you on Jennifer Anistons body made me giggle.
Thanks for nominating us! I am so honored!!
ok - I love that pic!!! you "look" great, btw!!!!!!!!! Love the acceptance speech too! Have fun at swiss days Friday!
Post a Comment