Monday, August 25, 2008

Cake Wrecks

I found a hilarious website I thought I would share. cakewrecks.blogspot.com . I laughed my HEAD off!

This one reminded me of Billy...

I hope Lil Derrick had a fabulous 4th birthday!

I can't believe they tried to get someone to pay for this!

A little creepy cutting into a pregnant woman's body...

Even creepier cutting into a baby...

This was someone's actual wedding cake! Or is it weeding...?

Sounds like a reason to celebrate to me!

Check out that website. There are TONS more to look at!

5 comments:

Kim + Danny said...

These are hilarious. We had a cake like the pregnant girl, at my friends bachelorette party. It was a sexy body in lingere, though. I'll have to show you the pictures. Oh and of all places, it was Dick's Market that made the cake. The boobs were made out of donuts, I was going to bring a boob home for Danny, but you couldn't tell it was a boob once we cut it off the cake.

Julie said...

Those are awesome! And I LOVE your new family photo!!

The Willeyes said...

Hilarious...thanks I needed a good laugh today :)

EmmaP said...

K - this is hilarious!!! Both the preggo & the baby totally creeped me out! By the way - check out the AWARD I just gave you at My Blog

Then email me emmapanti@msn.com for details on how to pick up the award. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Those are crazy! I always love your blog. Sorry I don't always post comments but I always read your blog and laugh my head off. We miss you guys. Say hi to little Hailey for us.