Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Needs

Some of my fellow bloggers have played this fun game, so I thought I would give it a try. Go to Google and type in "your name [needs]" and see what pops up. It's funny to see what you "need"! Here is what me and Billy need...

Holli needs baby faith. Holli needs to sit down and have a long talk. Holli needs help. Holli needs to develop her clientele. Holli needs volunteers. Holli needs a cocktail. Holli needs workmans comp. Holli needs bail money. Holli needs some serious fashion therapy. Holli needs your help for continued treatment to keep the disease from spreading.

Billy needs an airplane to tell his story. Billy needs a beard. Billy needs a bag. Billy needs to get over himself, big time! Billy needs counseling. Billy needs to mate. Billy needs you! Billy needs a role model. Billy needs a beer. Billy needs to go. Billy needs some crack. Billy needs a bodyguard. Billy needs a romance. Billy needs to get the word out for his new business. Billy needs some new promotion. Billy needs to play. Billy needs some help to expel alien gang. Billy needs to go home and do what he does best -NOTHING! Billy needs some buddies.

What I do need is a little advice from my fellow bloggers... Hailey has started picking the wallpaper border off of her wall. It is just level to her crib and we can't move her crib anywhere in the room without the wallpaper being just as accessible. Every time I come into her room to get her up from her nap, there is a freshly ripped piece of wallpaper on the floor. So what do I do? Should I just put up with it? We didn't think about this when we were decorating her room before she was born. The things you learn...


7 comments:

Megan said...

When I was a teenager we had a cat that kept ripping the wallpaper border in our bathroom. My mom took the cat to the pound. I don't know if that helps. jk. Could you just pull her crib into the middle of the room when she's in it? and then slide it back against the wall when she wakes up? Or you could get a crib tent but then she could still reach through the bars. You could hand-cuff her or something during her naps. I bet Cham Neff could hook you up.

Ben said...

I did the "Name Needs" thing and it came up with something called "I eat snowman poop."
I kid you not. Look it up, friends.
Bummer about Haileys border. I love the dancing sheep! Ben suggested barbed wire.

EmmaP said...

Hmmm...maybe she is trying to tell you that the dancing sheep border isn't her style. Nevertheless, I will know who to call when I have a border I need removed! hahaha!

Brandon said...

What a lil' shit! I think you should lose the boarder and teach her a lesson by replacing it with an entire room wallpapered in floor to ceiling ivy and grapes, I.E. Olive Garden. Let's see if she likes living in a cheesy Italian restaurant themed bedroom!

Daisie said...

Oh No Holli! That is too bad about the cute border! I agree with your friend Megan! Maybe you could just slide it away from the wall while she is in it?! Good Luck with that!!

Cat said...

Nope, nothing, not a thing you can do now. Next baby, put the border up towards the ceiling. Welcome to the joys of toddlerhood. Grandma

dan and audrey said...

ha that was so fun i just posted it on my blog, well what dan and i need anyway, too funny! i don't have any suggestions for the wallpaer though i wish i did.