Crowded.
But plenty of sweet shopping!
I did take my camera, and I planned on taking a lot of pictures, but for some reason I only ended up with 2. One of Hailey eating, and one of random people waiting in line to get a hamburger (sorry, no Swiss Tacos for me Megan!).
There were a lot of things I would have LOVED to get, but I didn't think Billy would appreciate me breaking the bank. I got a couple things though. #1 Cute dress for Hailey. I couldn't pass this up it was so cute!
#2 Magnet board. Now I just need to figure out where I am going to put it. If someone wants to come over and help me redecorate the walls, come on over! I know Billy was more than pleased to see I purchased another decoration for our walls...
So another great year at Swiss Days. I am excited to hear what other people purchased!


2 comments:
sounds like you scored at swiss days, give me a call anytime this week.
love the dress & the magnet board!
Post a Comment