Friday, April 4, 2008

Cotton Candy Taffy


So our internet has been as slow as mud lately, so that is why I haven't done any posts lately. Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. Tonight is a great night. I have finally found the cotton candy taffy I have been looking for FOREVER!! I bought a HUGE bag of it, and I am not sharing with anybody. So don't even ask. But according to Billy, cotton candy taffy and nerd blizzards go hand-in-hand. Apparently I am the only person in the world that likes them. Speaking of blizzards, they had a cotton candy blizzard, and yes, I did try it. It was ok for the first few bites, but it got old after a while. I think I will just stick to my cotton candy taffy for now. It kind of seems like I have just been blogging about food lately... So I will fulfill another Tag request from Sara.

Three names you go by:
1. Hun (Billy)
2. Holli-Berry (some family)
3. DaDa (Hailey)
Three of your favorite things to do:
1. Sleep
2. Shop
3. Play with my family
Three favorite pets you have had/have
1. Sniffy (Doggy)
2. Bootsie (Cat - "gone to a little old ladies farm" says Dad)
3. Puffy (Cat - "gone to a little old ladies farm" says Dad)
Three longest car/plane rides:
1. Salt Lake to N. Carolina (plane)
2. Salt Lake to Victoria, Canada (car)
3. Salt Lake to San Diego (car)
Three favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. My Birthday...
3. Cinco De Mayo
Three favorite beverages:
1. Milk
2. Strawberry milk
3. Coke... but I haven't had it in over a year :(

Ta Da. Hope you enjoyed this blog.

P.S. I want some opinions on something I could do with my hair. I am thinking bangs... you peoples let me know what you think.

no bangs - love, billy

No comments: