I also had to post pictures from the other day. We made the most of the warm weather by playing outside a lot. I am ready for the warm weather to stick around! Hailey and I are getting tired of playing inside all day!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
You Ain't Just Whistlen' Dixie
Hailey has a new favorite toy... a train whistle. I got it out to show her one day, and now she carries it around blowing into it. It is so cute! Maybe Billy will overcome his fear of the Heber Creeper and let me take Hailey up for a ride on a real train...


I also had to post pictures from the other day. We made the most of the warm weather by playing outside a lot. I am ready for the warm weather to stick around! Hailey and I are getting tired of playing inside all day!

I also had to post pictures from the other day. We made the most of the warm weather by playing outside a lot. I am ready for the warm weather to stick around! Hailey and I are getting tired of playing inside all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Billy, honestly. Who's afraid of the Heber Creeper? That's so cute that you've got a little whistler on your hands.
HOw Fun!! And those pictures showed her getting a lot more hair, it seems! I heard it snowed yesterday! I am so sorry! Can't wait to play when we get back!!
For your information Megan, when I was 6 years old my mother and grandmother took me on it. I was scared because I thought it was going to catch on fire. I could see the smoke coming out of the train engine see? So against my will I was dragged on board for the ride from hell. Well guess what....IT DID CATCH ON FIRE!!! Halfway through the trip the train stopped and a bunch of guys came running through the car we were seated in with fire extinguishers and were telling everyone to stay calm and such. Thus, I will never set foot on the Heber Creeper again.
Billy is being a little dramatic...
Sounds horrible. I guess I'll be afraid of it now too. You could try the little train at Hogle Zoo maybe? Or did you have a horrific experience with an escaped tiger?
Post a Comment