Friday, April 25, 2008
Tulip Festival
Hailey and I ventured out today with our good friends Joy and her girls Lydia and Jane Jane to Thanksgiving Point to the Tulip Festival. It was finally good weather after a few crappy ones, so it was WONDERFUL being outside in the sun. Thanksgiving Point's "Bloom-o-meter" was only at 50%, but everything was still so beautiful! Here are some pictures from today's activities...
The Secret Garden. This was my favorite part of all of the gardens.
This is the only decent picture I got of Hailey the whole trip. She was too interested in other things to look at the camera.
Hailey picking at the flowers.
Petting the metal duckies.
Holding a paper windmill in the actual windmill in the Children's Gardens.
And lastly, my lovely burn on my back/neck (including nice strap lines from my camera case). I guess it is time to pull out the sunblock...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How Fun! I would love to go to a tulip festival! Those were adorable pictures! Glad you had fun! And yes, Jake and I needed to whip out the sunscreen as well, we both got fried this last weekend! Hopefully we will learn our lesson!!
Sounds like a lot of fun! I can't believe Hailey is going to be one soon! Mel:)
Post a Comment