On a different note, here are some cute pictures of Hailey. I feel like I have been posting a lot of pictures of her and Sniffy lately, but they are so funny together! Also, I am throwing a picture in of her new musical instrument. I remembered I had packed my old recorder from elementary school away in my hope chest. I figured she would get more use out of it than me. Other than those late night serenades to Billy...
Monday, April 21, 2008
Case of the Monday's...
I hate Mondays. Blah. If any of you are keeping track of the going-ons around the state, you would have realized the "Big Race" (Salt Lake Bike Marathon) was on Saturday. I know I haven't talked about it for a while, and that was for a reason. I threw in the towel. I succumbed to the butt numbness. I for once listened to Billy and realized I was crazy. A little over one month is definitely not enough time to prepare for a 25 mile race. So... next year. I haven't given up on the training. I am still going to the spinning classes a few times a week. It has been great! I will hopefully be able to feel good about doing it next year.
On a different note, here are some cute pictures of Hailey. I feel like I have been posting a lot of pictures of her and Sniffy lately, but they are so funny together! Also, I am throwing a picture in of her new musical instrument. I remembered I had packed my old recorder from elementary school away in my hope chest. I figured she would get more use out of it than me. Other than those late night serenades to Billy...
She saw Sniffy playing with his bear, so she went and found one she could play with.
Tug-o-war. I think Sniffy won this one!
A future girl version of Kenny G? He probably started out on the recorder...
On a different note, here are some cute pictures of Hailey. I feel like I have been posting a lot of pictures of her and Sniffy lately, but they are so funny together! Also, I am throwing a picture in of her new musical instrument. I remembered I had packed my old recorder from elementary school away in my hope chest. I figured she would get more use out of it than me. Other than those late night serenades to Billy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love your posts! Hailey is so cute with her music instruments! And I love that your dog is doing so well with her!
And don't worry about the race, I say next year for sure! We'll keep doing our Thursday training... and you just keep going to the gym and I'll stay at home and watch TV haha :)
I'm sorry to hear that you pulled out of the race, but I don't blame you one bit!! I just realized that I have spelled your name wrong on my blog this whole time- I'm so sorry!!! I will fix it!
Post a Comment