If Billy were writing this, which he is not, I am sure he would like to apologize for being a jokester with Holli's blog (refer to post "Cotton Candy Taffy"). It has now been edited back to PG material as to not offend any innocent eyes. Thank you for your time.
2 comments:
Hello! I hope you do not mind that I peeked at your blog, I found it through Kim's. It is so cute! We also have a blog, but ours is private so if you send me an email, I will send you an invite and then we can be bloggin' buddies :) (camiesund@gmail.com)
PS Billy is so funny!
I LOVE IT that you won the bracket thing-ee. Way to go, Holli (:
Also, in an unrelated note - you guys have AWESOME music on your blog. I have been singing "Got Canned heat in my heels tonight, BABEH!" all morning...
Post a Comment