Sunday, April 13, 2008
Saturday at the Park
We were out and about Saturday and decided it would be fun to take Hailey to Sugar House Park to see the duckies. I don't know what she liked more, the 5 ducks, or the 8 million seagulls on the pond! I hope this nice weather keeps up, I have reinstated the summer shorts over the last few days. Now the task is to work on getting some color on my legs. Here are some cute pictures at the park including a picture of Hailey eating her spaghetti last night. She doesn't know quite what to think of it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are so lucky to have access to all the fun parks! Hailey looks so cute in her sun hat, love it! Hey Holli, can you give me your e-mail?
Looks like Fun-In-The-Sun! Her hat is adorable, and I am so happy for you that Hailey will eat your spaghetti!! I think it is a curse, the twins seem to be turning out to be picky eaters, I wonder who they could have got that from?!
Post a Comment