It was time to get rid of the mullet. Auntie Steph was nice enough to cut Hailey's hair when she was doing my hair. Hailey was a little angel through the whole thing! Now if we could just get her hair to grow enough to put it in little pig-tails!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
4 comments:
Wow! The first haircut! How Exciting! Did you save the Mullet?!
Hailey is so cute! Billy is going to have to beat the boys off with a stick. Mel :)
No...I'll just use an axe. It's more effective.
Just stand at the door with a big gun...you won't have to say anything :)
Post a Comment