Billy branched out (when I say branched out, I mean Billy won't order the same thing as me. He really wanted the Ham and Havarti, but he is too stubborn to be a copy cat. Is that mean of me to get what he really wants... maybe. But then again, this is Ham and Havarti we are talking about!) and tried the Citrus burger, which he "claims" might give the Ham and Havarti a run for it's money. I don't believe him. I think he is just saying that because he was regretting not getting the Ham and Havarti and didn't want to admit that to me. My palate is more refined than Billy's anyway. Listen to me people, HAM AND HAVARTI. There will be none of this so-called "branching out". Stick with the tried and true.
We also went on the right night. They had live music :) Ahh... Who am I kidding. I didn't notice anything else in the room but that savory Ham and Havarti sandwich sitting on my plate. Mmmm...
I would like to say I actually took a picture of the sandwich to post on here, but that might be taking it a bit too far. So in lieu of a picture of the sandwich, I will post the pictures from the other day when Billy and I took Hailey to the park when it was still Spring and not Winter. Freaking Snow.
For the record, I did share some of my sandwich with Billy.


3 comments:
This made me laugh so hard...I have never been to Citrus Grill, but now I want to try it.
I wonder what I will order when I am there?? (:
Actually, after reading this I am a little hungry!
If you guys are bored one night, we should all go together!
R-i-i-ight.
That last comment was from Stacy. Nobody knows what happened there. Sorry. It's my first day - I am new here.
Holli, you sure make that sound to die for! You will have to take me there when I get back! I have never heard of it before! Guess I'm missing out!!
Post a Comment