Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sickos

Unfortunately Hailey and I came home from Wyoming with more than we wanted... We both ended up getting pretty bad colds. I took Hailey to the Dr. today and we both have the bad cold that is going around, plus Hailey has ear infections. Yuck. I am feeling better, which is nice, because now I can focus on taking care of my sick little girl. It breaks my heart seeing her so sad. I love that she wants to cuddle up to me like she did when she was a newborn. I totally miss that! If anyone has any advice, let me know!


In American Idol news... This week I liked David Cook and Brooke White the best. My fingers are still crossed that Amanda will get kicked off this week despite getting fantastic reviews from the judges. Ugh... I can't stand her.

No comments: