Sunday, March 16, 2008
Time to Say Goodbye :(
The dreaded day has finally arrived in the Hoeksel house. We were released as nursery leaders today. I thought I saw a solitary tear roll down Billy's face as we were being released (ok, maybe I pinched him). We loved our kids. We will miss them. We are now beginning a new chapter in our lives as dun da dah... SUNDAY SCHOOL COURSE 14 TEACHERS. Yeah! I had a couple of the girlies in Beehives a couple years ago, so it will be fun to be back with them. In memory of our nursery class, I am posting some pictures we took last year of some of the kids. We didn't really achieve an organized photo of the whole group, we were lucky if they held still for 2 seconds. Most of these kids have gone on the Sunbeams, but we will still miss them!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment