Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SLC Bike Marathon...


I went with my mom to get her hair cut and the hairdresser was telling us about how she is doing the bike marathon this year. After that, I kept thinking about it and decided I kind of wanted to give it a shot. A lady in our ward has done it a couple times and I talked to her about it and here is the dirt:

25 miles
1 hour 45 minutes to complete

I started "training" Monday (bike for 1/2 hour... hahaha), and I have come to the realization I might have bit off more than I can chew. Last night I saw the lady in my ward and she talked me into it again. So, here we go. I am in for it...

2 comments:

Christy said...

You totally can do it! Remember what a wicked-awesome lacrosse goalie you were? A bike marathon will be cake compared to it! Enjoy your training - y'know, after the numb-crotch thing wears off, it'll get easier!

Daisie said...

Yea, Holl!! That is awesome!! We will totally be rooting for you!! You will be awesome I'm sure!!