Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We're Back!

Hailey and I survived another journey to the great state of Wyoming. It was nice to breathe some clean air for a change! We relaxed and practiced our walking and standing skills (mostly Hailey). It was nice to get out of town for a few days, but it is always nice coming home. I think Billy and Sniffy really missed us, but Billy said he doesn't know what he missed more, me or my cooking... nice.

Hailey helping Grandma in the kitchen.

A snowstorm in Wyoming. It didn't snow a lot while we were up there, but when we got there the snowbanks were already about 6 feet high!

Hailey pushing around the new shopping cart Grandma and Grandpa bought.

The proof is in the puddin'! The first picture of Hailey standing (and talking on her Hannah Montana cell phone)!

Hailey woke up at the crack of dawn the last morning we were there. Too bad Grandpa doesn't have any cows out in the barn... he could have sent her out to work!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I didn't know you had a blog, or else I would have exchanged blogs a long time ago. Anyway, Ethan and I have been super sick. I just got on antibiotics yesterday and I'm just holding off for Ethan. . . but hopefully by Thurs or Fri we should be good to go. Anyways, I love the picture at the top of your blog, it's beautiful. I'll keep in touch.