Here is the video I promised of Hailey walking. Sorry the quality is not great. I can't believe my baby is walking!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Monday Evening Walks, and the Proof is in the Pudding Part Deux
We enjoyed a nice walk around the neighborhood yesterday evening. It stinks it is supposed to snow again this weekend. Just when we were getting used to this beautiful weather, mother nature pulls the rug right out from under us. Oh well, at least you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 
Here is the video I promised of Hailey walking. Sorry the quality is not great. I can't believe my baby is walking!
Here is the video I promised of Hailey walking. Sorry the quality is not great. I can't believe my baby is walking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YEA FOR HAILEY!! That is awesome!! By the time we get back together the girls will all be chasing each other! Sorry I am lame and have not posted a blog AT ALL!! But tomorrow I PROMISE!!! So.. How did the Target pics turn out?! Love ya!
Post a Comment