Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol and BANANAS!!!

American Idol has been much better this week. Recap... Guys night. David Archuletta. Enough said. Girls night. Brooke White was great! I love that song by Carly Simon. I like it enough that I am going to add it to my playlist...

I am excited to see who gets the boot tonight. It better be Amanda Overmyer. I vomit a little every time I have to listen to her... Ok. I guess she isn't that bad but she isn't my favorite.

In other Hailey news, she is starting to stand by herself and Grandma Hoeksel even said she took 6 steps!! 6!! My baby is growing up too fast! Here is a picture of Hailey and her favorite treat, a banana. She will eat a whole banana, and it is funny because she will hold it up in the air and Billy will yell "BANANA!" She loves that.


Wish us luck. Hailey and I are going on a short weekend trip to Grandma and Grandpa's in Wyoming. We'll be back next week. See ya later!

1 comment:

Daisie said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip!! Hope you had lots of fun!!