Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

As much as everyone seems to hate Valentines Day, I absolutely LOVE it! Billy and I never actually go out on Valentines Day. We usually celebrate it the night before. We ended up going to see Juno and after we went out to eat. I loved Juno! Billy looked over towards the end of the movie and of course I was tearing up. He starts laughing and elbows me in the ribs. Oh well. He knew I was super emotional before he married me! Well, here is a shout out to my valentine! I love you!

1 comment:

Daisie said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a fun time celebrating! I saw Juno before I got here and I loved it too! And you can tell Billy that it made me cry as well! Crazy about your Mom!! We need to chat! Can't wait to be hanging out soon! Love ya!