Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our Little Lawn Mowing Ballerina

Daisie and I decided to take the girls for a little photo session to Target, and we came up with the idea of making tutus for the girlies. We ended up staying up till about 3 in the morning making the tutus, but it was SO worth it! They turned out so cute! Unfortunately I can't post the pictures from Target on here, but to give you an idea of how cute they were, here are a few pictures of them modeling their new tutus. Also, there are a few pictures of Hailey with her new favorite toy at Grandma's house... a little lawn mower. Maybe Billy can talk Hailey into mowing our lawn from now on since she seems to enjoy it so much!

The girlies from behind playing some tunes.

Lawn mowin' princess Hailey.

Hailey crawling down the hall in her tutu.

Notice her cute little teethies!

2 comments:

The Mama said...

I can't believe you guys made those tutus! They are adorable! I bet the pictures turned out so cute!

Daisie said...

Love it! So glad again that things worked out so well! Can't wait to get some posted on mine as well! It was way fun hanging out! Love ya!